CASTING DIRECTORS DETRIOT

POUND AND MOONEY CASTING - http://www.poundmooneycasting.com/

JANET POUND
There’s no teacher like experience and my thirty years in the business have taught me well. I started out as a SAG actress working in commercials and industrial films, then I worked behind the camera as a talent agent. Seeing so many sides of the business has been a great benefit when it comes to casting. As a produced playwright with strong ties to the local theatre community, I have first-hand knowledge of our actors and am always on the lookout for new talent.

KATHY MOONEYStarting at an ad agency, I soon realized I was drawn to the production side of the business. I worked through IATSE for many years before working as a SAG/AFTRA franchised talent agent. All this experience has given me a special understanding and insight that has tremendously helped when casting. POUND & MOONEY tries to make casting one of the most stress free and rewarding parts of the filmmaking process. I'm inspired by my love of the industry and Janet and I, although an odd couple, have proven to be a perfect match.

Recent credits include:

Jimmy Picard, Sparkle, Have A Little Faith, HBO Hung
Ides Of March, Freaky Deaky, Shiphunt, Last Man Standing
The Double, Harold & Kumar Christmas, Salvation Boulevard
Hostel 3, S.W.A.T. Fire Fight, Cedar Rapids, Red Dawn